6 Week Physique
In Just 6 Weeks You Will Have The ULTIMATE Body & Mind. Sounds Good Right?THIS WAS ME at 16 years old. 5'11 and only 145 pounds...
I've always been into fitness, but I never really knew much about it back then. All I knew was I was smaller than I wanted to be and was frustrated at not being comfortable in my own skin.
So, I decided to join the gym, I thought "how hard can picking up heavy things and putting them back down again REALLY be?"
For The First Two Years Of Going To The Gym I Had NO CLUE.
Does this sound like you?
I Was Finally SICK Of Making Excuses.
I decided I was going to take ownership of my own fitness journey.
For the last 4 years I taught myself how to work SMARTER, not HARDER.
A lot of people in the fitness industry will tell you "eating carbs will make you fat", or "high reps will make you look cut".
This is all just nonsense to try to get you to buy their newest program.
My objective was to filter out all the BS to get the best information that I could, to get the best results out of my fitness journey.
This Is Where I Decided To Take ACTION.So, over the last few years, I completely changed my mindset. I always knew I wanted to work with athletes. I had a burning passion for working out. I was fascinated with movement. I was ready to move forward in my life.
Personal Training could give me the opportunity to reach more people in need. So, I decided to complete my certification in Personal Training.
Now, I improve my knowledge daily and always look to challenge myself to learn.
What Can I Learn From The "6 Week Physique" That I Can't Get Anywhere Else?
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started: I break down the 10 things that I found to be the most difficult when trying to progress in the Gym.
- The Dummy's Guide To Eating Right: The essential method on how to eat what you want, but still get your perfect physique.
- How To Work SMARTER, Not HARDER: Some key tips on how to make the most out of your time spent working out. (And the things that are actually hurting your progress)
- How To Set Goals And Stick To Them: Are you having trouble keeping up to date with your goals? We teach you how to have a No-BS attitude and hold yourself accountable.
- The 6 Week Mindset: The 6 Week Mindset will have you knowing more about training and nutrition than 50% of all gym-goers in just 4 easy steps.